Best of ThinkSimpleNow.com + Personal Update
ThinkSimpleNow.com has been live for 4 months and my deepest gratitude goes out to everyone who’s graced me with your readership and amazing support. I love you guys, seriously.
I wanted to personally thank all of you for your insights and feedback in your comments. Thank you for your kind emails. Thank you for helping me realize my dream of contributing to the personal development field.
This is a quick announcement post. Part announcement and part love letter to my readers. :)
A Journey to India
In a few hours. I will be leaving for a 3 months adventure to India. It’s my attempt to test out the concept of mini-retirements, introduced by Tim Ferriss. I view it as a spiritual and creative sabbatical, and I can’t wait. I am a little nervous though. Perhaps, it is my ego afraid of the unknowns in the weeks to come.
If you’re interested, you can follow my travel blog here. I will do my best to document everything of interest, including hotels, routes, sights and tips. Please let me know if you have any must visit places in India, in the comments.
Over the past week, I’ve written a personal guest post for Darren of ProBlogger, and have been featured in a couple interviews. I’ve linked them here if you’re interested.
- ProBlogger: From 0 to 2000+ Subscribers in 90 Days
- If you’re interested in blogging or blog marketing. This 2700 word article details all my blogging secrets (okay, there are no secrets). I’ve posted on ProBlogger instead of here due to unrelated content to ThinkSimpleNow.
- I’ve put a lot of love into this article and hope that it can be of some help to you and your blogging ventures. If you found the article helpful, please leave a quick note in the comments, so I know you’ve been there. :)
- MyTropicalEscape: Ten Questions with Tina Su
- Outstanding interview conducted by Mark Hayward. These questions really made me think and it is an insightful interview into my life and my personal influences.
- The Next 45 Years: Simple Steps Towards Positive Change
- Mind Think Success: Interview with Tina Su
Best of ThinkSimpleNow.com, Oct 2007-Jan 2008
The following are the top 10 posts from the past 4 months. Check them out if you haven’t seen them already.
- 7 Habits of Highly Innovative People
- 9 Ways of Cultivating Creativity
- The Secret to Self Loving
- How to Build Intimacy in Any Relationship
- 6 Steps to Deflate Self-Defeating Fears
- How to Free Yourself from Guilt
- How to Cure PackRat-itis
- Life on Purpose: 15 Questions to Discover Your Personal Mission
- 40 Simple Gift Ideas to Spark a Smile
- Train Your Eyes to See Color, Again
- The Art of Smiling
More? You can see a listing of all articles in the archives.
Comments? Thoughts? Tips for India? Please share your thoughts in the comments. We’ll talk soon :)