A year ago today, Think Simple Now was launched with the intention of sharing some of my lessons learned on personal development. The audience was originally intended to be only my family and friends. That circle of friends quickly expanded around the world, to people in 197 countries, and grew beyond any of my expectations.
My original goal was simply to have 100 subscribers. Today, I am proud to be writing for 9000 RSS subscribers and 200,000 (smart and good looking *smiles*) readers who frequent the site each month. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you for trusting me with your valuable time. Thank you for your continuous encouragement and support.
Not only have my dreams come true, I am deeply in-love with working on this site. Words cannot express the state of blissful flow I experience when creating new content.
A Journey to Arabic China
I am currently in China on a five week trip and will be spending half of the time in Beijing and the other half In the XinJiang Province. XinJiang is also known as Turkistan China, where a mixture of 19 different ethnic groups co-inhabit a region graced with vast deserts as well as some of the world’s highest mountains.
During this time, I will do my best to keep up with my regular posting schedule, but can’t make any promises. Thanks for your understanding.
Outside of Think Simple Now
- Simply Tina – My personal blog that’s much more casually written and frequently posted. The topics covered are not limited to personal development, but also goal setting, my lifestyle updates, traveling, and sharing of useful resources. A more personalized look into my life.
- Empowered Quotes – Inspirational, motivational and empowering quotes from my personal quote book. Feel free to send any quotes that you love my way.
- Facebook Group – Enjoy our content? Become a fan on Think Simple Now’s facebook page. (Additionally, you can find my personal facebook profile here.)
- NxE’s Fifty Most Influential ‘Female’ Bloggers
- Commitment to Growth: Tina Su Interview (via Someday Syndrome)
- An Interview with Tina Su of Think Simple Now (via Success Soul)
- Stephen Hopson Interview with Tina Su Part 1, Part 2 (via Adversity University)
Best of Think Simple Now (Feb – Sept, 2008)
- Dream to Reality: How I Quit My Day Job
- 20 Ways to Attack Shyness
- How to End a Relationship
- Connect with Your Creative Writer
- I’m Sorry, I Don’t Know, I Can’t …
- How to Keep a Relationship
- Power of Focused Attention
- How to Be Outstanding
- How to Find Passion in Your Job
- How to Make Profound and Lasting Change
- Stuff-onomics: Hidden Side of What You Own
- The Mini-Retirement Misconception
Like this article? Sign up for updates
Think Simple Now delivers weekly self-reflective, inspiring stories from real people. Join our empowering community: Entering your Email below and click Subscribe.